Experience the thrill of exciting ‘state of the art’ activities set in the southern part of Bahrain.
|Days: Monday and Wednesday||Timing: 14:30 to 17:30 (Excluding pick-up and drop-off times)|
An exhilarating experience awaits you at your first stop ‘Gravity Indoor Skydiving’.
After putting on the required gear, a video presentation will be made to you followed by a mock practice demonstration, preparing you to enjoy the incredible feeling of a 2-minute freefall in one of the tallest wind tunnels in the world; with an overall height of 12 meters, constructed with tempered glass.
The visit will take approximately 90 minutes and highly skilled instructors will be available in the flight chamber to assist at all time.
After the exhilarating sensation of floating in the air, proceed to the Bahrain International Karting Circuit, a State of the Art facility designed to the highest International standards for an ‘Arrive & Drive’ session.
Once again, on arrival register and put on your driving gear before getting on the track for 15 minutes of excitement on the 1,414 meter track with 14 corners to test your skills.
With a height of 12 meters, constructed with tempered glass, Gravity is home to one of the tallest wind tunnels in the world. A thrilling experience emphasized with a high adrenaline rush of a freefall guarantees you a memorable experience on the island that just might change you forever!
|Bahrain International Karting Circuit:
With the investment in a high-tech flood light system, the Bahrain International Karting Circuit (BIKC) is the sole approved track in the world to host international events in the evening. Following the highest international standards, the track is also approved to host world championship events. BIKC is designed in a way which allows for two tracks to run in parallel, one for kids, and the other for teenagers and adults.
- Please note that all tours are subject to availability at the time of booking & confirmation
- Prices are subject to change without notice depending on peak season, weekend, etc.
- Rates are per person on a sharing room basis
- Rates inclusive of all taxes, surcharge, entrance fees, toll, parking & food wherever mentioned in Itinerary.
- Atbahrain operates on the basis of fluid pricing. This is the practice within the travel industry where pricing changes due to various factors including, but not limited to, changing airfares, market conditions and spot specials. We therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
- Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Atbahrain is not responsible for any schedule changes imposed by airlines. Whilst we will do our best to reschedule your touring and accommodation, we are not responsible for any additional costs nor services missed as a result of an airline-imposed schedule change
- Every effort is made to ensure that your holiday arrangements are satisfactory and we accept liability for, but only to the extent of, any loss or damage sustained by you as a direct result of our negligence.
- Cancellation of reservation/s must be provided to us in writing and is subject to the following cancellation fees.
- Atbahrain shall not be responsible or have obligations if the VISA is rejected by the Ministry due to one reason or other.