Discover the hidden treasures of the island by visiting different traditional locations that will paint you an elaborate picture of Bahrain in the ancient times!
|Days : Friday||Timing: 14:30 to 17:30 (Excluding pick-up and drop-off times)|
Head out to the Camel Farm; home to over 200 camels, for an opportunity of a close encounter with the mammals, the traditional method of transportation in the past.
Drive across one of the longest bridges in the world at 25 kilometers in length connecting Bahrain to its neighboring country; Saudi Arabia!
Arrive at the historical Al Jasra House, offering you a look into the traditional Bahraini dwelling, representing the birthplace of Bahrain’s former Prince, Sheikh Isa Bin Salman Al Khalifa.
Next stop is Bahrain Fort, a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site! The fort is located on top of an artificial hill and is the site of the former capital of Dilmun. Pas by its in-house museum to learn more about Bahrain’s rich history!
Registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bahrain Fort is located on top of a 17.5-hectare artificial hill during over 4,000 years of continuous occupation. The fort is the site of the former capital of Dilmun, representing one of the richest archaeological digs in the Arabian Gulf and revealing different residential, commercial and military structures proving the vitality of the location over the centuries. You can also visit its in-house museum to learn more about Bahrain’s rich history!
|Al Jasra House
Located in the village of Al Jasra, Beit Al Jasra (Jasra House) is a traditional style house built in 1907. It was restored in 1986 using traditional building materials such as coral stones and palm leaf trunks.
Home to over 200 camels, the Camel Farm gives you an opportunity for a close encounter with camels, which were the means of transportation in ancient times. Camels represent an important aspect of Bahrain’s history and heritage!
|King Fahd Causeway
The king Fahad Causeway, one of the longest bridges in the world, connects between Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. The four-lane road is approximately 25 kilometers long and 23 meters wide!
- Please note that all tours are subject to availability at the time of booking & confirmation
- Prices are subject to change without notice depending on peak season, weekend, etc.
- Rates are per person on a sharing room basis
- Rates inclusive of all taxes, surcharge, entrance fees, toll, parking & food wherever mentioned in Itinerary.
- Atbahrain operates on the basis of fluid pricing. This is the practice within the travel industry where pricing changes due to various factors including, but not limited to, changing airfares, market conditions and spot specials. We therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
- Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Atbahrain is not responsible for any schedule changes imposed by airlines. Whilst we will do our best to reschedule your touring and accommodation, we are not responsible for any additional costs nor services missed as a result of an airline-imposed schedule change
- Every effort is made to ensure that your holiday arrangements are satisfactory and we accept liability for, but only to the extent of, any loss or damage sustained by you as a direct result of our negligence.
- Cancellation of reservation/s must be provided to us in writing and is subject to the following cancellation fees.
- Atbahrain shall not be responsible or have obligations if the VISA is rejected by the Ministry due to one reason or other.