Explore the journey of Bahrain over the years by visiting diverse locations around the city of Manama, also categorized as the Arab, Asian and Gulf Tourism Capital!
|Days: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday||Timing: 14:30 to 17:30 (Excluding pick-up and drop-off times)|
Begin your thrilling trip at the Bahrain Financial Harbour, where you will definitely appreciate the spectacular 360° view of the capital all the way from the 40th floor!
Drive past the local fisherman’s fishing boats at the dhow yard on your way to the largest mosque in the country, with astonishing aesthetic designs highlighted with beautiful Islamic patterns; Al Fateh Grand Mosque.
Highlight the historical discovery by visiting the Bahrain National Museum, taking you through a 4000-year journey!
Your final location is the beautiful Bab Al Bahrain, your gateway to the traditional market, Manama Souq. Enjoy the 30-minute walk-through tour of the Gold Souq along the sweet aromas of the Arabic perfume shops and the spice souq which offers unique spices that are guaranteed to elevate the taste of your dishes!
|Al Fateh Grand Mosque:
Being the largest mosque in the country, Al Fateh Grand Mosque is capable of handling more than 5,000 worshippers at once. The mosque was built in 1984, and is designed with an astonishing aesthetic and highlighted with beautiful Islamic patterns.
|Bahrain National Museum:
Initiated in 1988 in an effort to maintain the country’s heritage and history, the Bahrain National Museum is located between Manama and Muharraq. The museum takes visitors on a 4,000-year historical journey, highlighting traditional handicrafts and traditions to the Islamic period. The museum is an astonishing destination to learn more about Bahrain’s role through history.
Bahrain is home to a wide range of shopping malls, with diverse shop concepts and items sold, making every shopping experience exciting and filled with new pieces to own!
|Bab Al Bahrain:
Translated into ‘Gateway of Bahrain’, Bab Al Bahrain was designed by Sir Charles Belgrave and built by the British in 1945. Located in the heart of Manama, the beautiful gate is the entrance to the traditional market, Manama Souq. Redesigned in 1986, the entrance now entails beautiful Islamic designs and patterns, to reflect the predominant religion in the country, which is important in running day to day transactions and activities!
|Manama Traditional Souq (Market):
The beautiful traditional Manama Souq includes various collectible item stores for all travelers and shopping enthusiasts, where you can walk through the different streets and purchase a large range of products from perfumes, jewelry, handicrafts, antiques to local sweets and spices!
For all shopping and gold admirers, Bahrain’s Gold Souq offers an endless number of styles and designs, selling traditional jewelry as well as modern and contemporary ones. The jewelry presented in the hundreds of shops the souq offers is a combination of high quality and excellent craftsmanship, and is either 21 or 22 and even 24 carat gold!
- Please note that all tours are subject to availability at the time of booking & confirmation
- Prices are subject to change without notice depending on peak season, weekend, etc.
- Rates are per person on a sharing room basis
- Rates inclusive of all taxes, surcharge, entrance fees, toll, parking & food wherever mentioned in Itinerary.
- Atbahrain operates on the basis of fluid pricing. This is the practice within the travel industry where pricing changes due to various factors including, but not limited to, changing airfares, market conditions and spot specials. We therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
- Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Atbahrain is not responsible for any schedule changes imposed by airlines. Whilst we will do our best to reschedule your touring and accommodation, we are not responsible for any additional costs nor services missed as a result of an airline-imposed schedule change
- Every effort is made to ensure that your holiday arrangements are satisfactory and we accept liability for, but only to the extent of, any loss or damage sustained by you as a direct result of our negligence.
- Cancellation of reservation/s must be provided to us in writing and is subject to the following cancellation fees.
- Atbahrain shall not be responsible or have obligations if the VISA is rejected by the Ministry due to one reason or other.