|3 1/2 hours||Janabiyah & Jasra, Bahrain||
First off, we’ll meet at the camel farm in Janabiyah. There’s so much to do and see on the farm, we’ll leave somethings as a surprise as we don’t want to expose it all but it involves a little bit of petting, exploring, and …
Once we’ve had enough, we’ll ride our bikes over the Saudi Causeway and on to Mazarea Road all the way to Jasra Handicrafts center where you’ll learn about the history of Bahraini craftsmanship such as pottery, weaving, and how ships and instruments were made.
When we’re done with the craft center and sight seeing we’re going to relax at an old shack and have some traditional karak tea. On our way back we’ll stop over at Jasra beach and watch the beautiful sunsets.
About your guide:
Hessa Al Rumaihi is an entrepreneur focused on promoting active living via her cycling tours which allow locals and tourists to experience Bahrain from a unique perspective. Hessa’s vision is to promote a healthier lifestyle, raise awareness about beach littering and the environment (eco tourism) & educate about cultural and historical sites on the island.
|Greenest parts of the island||Hidden beach|
|Explore a camel farm||The sunset at Jasra Beach|
|Handicraft center||Organic Farm|
- Please note that all tours are subject to availability at the time of booking & confirmation
- Prices are subject to change without notice depending on peak season, weekend, etc.
- Rates are per person on a sharing room basis
- Rates inclusive of all taxes, surcharge, entrance fees, toll, parking & food wherever mentioned in Itinerary.
- Atbahrain operates on the basis of fluid pricing. This is the practice within the travel industry where pricing changes due to various factors including, but not limited to, changing airfares, market conditions and spot specials. We therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
- Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Atbahrain is not responsible for any schedule changes imposed by airlines. Whilst we will do our best to reschedule your touring and accommodation, we are not responsible for any additional costs nor services missed as a result of an airline-imposed schedule change
- Every effort is made to ensure that your holiday arrangements are satisfactory and we accept liability for, but only to the extent of, any loss or damage sustained by you as a direct result of our negligence.
- Cancellation of reservation/s must be provided to us in writing and is subject to the following cancellation fees.
- Atbahrain shall not be responsible or have obligations if the VISA is rejected by the Ministry due to one reason or other.