Enjoy your journey of Bahrain’s evolution through visiting the landmarks which perfectly represent the country’s culture and heritage!
|Days : Saturday, Monday and Wednesday||Timing: 09:00 to 17:00 (Excluding pick-up and drop-off times)|
Pass the dhows of local fishermen and the ancient defense center; Arad Fort, during your drive to Muharraq (place of ashes) Island and reach the local early 20th century souq. Relish in your tour by visiting local sweet shops and Al Qaisariya section; a component of the pearling trail recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk along the trail of old houses, representing traditional architecture and lifestyles!
Learn about the country’s predominant religion at Bait Al Qura’an with architecture highlighted by Islamic designs. The house is exclusively dedicated to the Holy Book and calligraphic artwork it has inspired!
Head towards the East Coast for lunch at the lavish Al Bandar Resort, overlooking the Arabian Gulf Sea.
The afternoon will take you to the desert of Bahrain, taking a drive through a fishing village, then witness the highest hill; Jebel Al Dukhan, which translates to Mountain of Smoke, the current Oil Wells and the Bahrain International Circuit; the home of motorsports in the Middle East, followed by a brief stop at the First Arabian Gulf Oil Well!
The tour will end at Riffa Fort, situated on a high ground overlooking Hunaineya Valley. This beautiful
landscape will definitely give you an insight to Bahrain’s rich history and its ruling family’s past!
|Traditional Old Houses in Muharraq:
A tour in the traditional houses of Muharraq showcases different types of Bahrain heritage and highlight traditional architecture, offering you a valuable insight into the rich history of the country and its prominent characters! You will get to witness the following: Houses of Shaikh Isa Bin Ali, Kurar, Abdullah Al Zayed, Bin Matar, Bu Zaboon, Mohammed Bin Faris, Shaikh Ebrahim Lecture Hall, Iqra Children Library, Hiraf Al Diyar. You will also visit Arad Fort, which is a defensive fort in Bahrain reflecting ancient military architecture dating back to the 15th and 16th centuries. The fort played a vital role in Bahrain’s history in defending the country against marauders. Arad Fort is a beautiful attraction to visit to learn more about Bahrain’s story.
The souq is home to the most famous sweet shops in Bahrain, whilst also being the location of Al Qaisariya section, which is an essential component of the pearling trail recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Located strategically as a sea passage, Arad Fort is a defensive fort in Bahrain reflecting ancient military architecture dating back to the 15th and 16th centuries. The fort played a vital role in Bahrain’s history in defending the country against marauders. Arad Fort is a beautiful attraction to visit to learn more about Bahrain’s story.
The first oil well in the Arabian Gulf is located in Bahrain’s desert; Skheer and is situated right below Jebel Al Dukhan. The well made Bahrain the first country in the Gulf to produce oil in 1932, which was a major contributor to Bahrain’s economy!
|Bahrain International Circuit:
Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) is right in the middle of the desert, highlighted as the ultramodern motorsport facility, designed by the prominent German engineer Hermann Tilke. Making it the leading n the world, the BIC features five FIA certified track layouts, which is now home to a wide range of motor racing events locally and regionally. Your tour will include the following: Sakhir Tower, Media Center, Region’s Most Advanced Communication Center, Race Control Tower, Pit Stops.
|Beit Al Qur’an:
Exclusively dedicated to the Holy Book of Qur’an and art work inspired by it, highlighted by characteristic Islamic architecture and designs. A tour at the Bait Al Qur’an will show you how the Holy Book was preserved over the course of the years.
- Please note that all tours are subject to availability at the time of booking & confirmation
- Prices are subject to change without notice depending on peak season, weekend, etc.
- Rates are per person on a sharing room basis
- Rates inclusive of all taxes, surcharge, entrance fees, toll, parking & food wherever mentioned in Itinerary.
- Atbahrain operates on the basis of fluid pricing. This is the practice within the travel industry where pricing changes due to various factors including, but not limited to, changing airfares, market conditions and spot specials. We therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
- Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Atbahrain is not responsible for any schedule changes imposed by airlines. Whilst we will do our best to reschedule your touring and accommodation, we are not responsible for any additional costs nor services missed as a result of an airline-imposed schedule change
- Every effort is made to ensure that your holiday arrangements are satisfactory and we accept liability for, but only to the extent of, any loss or damage sustained by you as a direct result of our negligence.
- Cancellation of reservation/s must be provided to us in writing and is subject to the following cancellation fees.
- Atbahrain shall not be responsible or have obligations if the VISA is rejected by the Ministry due to one reason or other.